Thursday, December 16, 2010

It's time to start!

Wicked!! This is my first post. Honestly, I’m a little nervous. I don’t really know how these things work. But I trust my instincts and I hope that once again, they’ll take me where I want to go.

I can assure you that I’ll do my best to make your time worthwhile. I promise I won’t take up too much of it (wouldn’t we all need more time?) and that I’ll try to show you stuff you haven’t discovered yet. Of course, if you work in a 5 star restaurant or own a fancy shop selling fine foods, you might be disappointed. But otherwise, you might find a few things interesting, which is what I’m aiming for.

Thanks in advance for reading me and for pulling up your sleeves in trying some fun, sometimes adventurous, but mostly accessible recipes. If I can do them, so can you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment