Tuesday, June 5, 2012

STAYING ALIVE, STILL ALIVE!


Ok, so I’ve totally been neglecting this super blog. Have you forgotten about me? I sure haven’t forgotten about you! I just needed a little time off. After all, I'm still on maternity leave. And I have to admit I felt writing on this blog had become an obligation, like a job… I just wasn’t having as much fun with it as I used to. But I still cook and I still love doing it. So now I have to start sharing the goods again just maybe, a little differently this time.

I think I’m going to start adding a few things. If you agree with me, I’d love to start talking about restaurants, interesting articles I come about, things like that. And of course, I’m going to keep on feeding you some great recipes! How does that sound? That way I get to diversify myself but I’ll still be showing great recipes added to where I get my ideas, inspiration and what really make me flip as a foodie!!

I hope this will satisfy you (I think it’ll satisfy me!) and that you’ll keep on reading and supporting this little thing I do. I just love the idea of food so much, I can’t let it go! 


Lets keep going! 



2 comments:

  1. So glad to have you back!!

    YES! Please do tell us about your favourite restaurants!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally!!! We were hoping you'd come back...

    ReplyDelete